Starting 11/10/2020, you’ll have a new and better way to pay bills.
Soon you will have access to an easier, faster and more convenient way to pay bills. Because on 11/10/2020, your account will be automatically upgraded free of charge.
PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE, YOU’LL WANT TO:
- PRINT OUT hard copies of your payment history. Some of your current payment information may not transfer over to your upgraded account. ACCESS to Billpay will be restricted between 11/05/2020 through 11/9/2020 so please do your printing beforehand.
AFTER THE AUTOMATIC UPGRADE, YOU’LL NEED TO:
- VERIFY all your payee names, addresses, and account numbers for your payee information that will transferred over. This will help avoid disruptions to your scheduled payments.
- VERIFY all your autopays. Autopays are reoccurring payments of a fixed amount that you have set up and will happen automatically.
- SET UP new eBills for your payees and re-enroll previous eBills as they will NOT transfer over. This is because eBills require you to provide the payee with your user credentials and for security reasons, we do not have that information. Therefore, you will need to set up and relink your Bill Pay to those payees. What's an eBill? eBills are delivered directly to your Bill Pay account. Once you set up an individual eBill for a company you do business with, an eBill comes directly from that payee to your account. Examples of business that offer eBills are: cable service providers, phone service providers, utility providers, and credit card companies.
- NOTE that some of your payees who previously received ACH payments may receive checks going forward.
Learn more about your upgraded Bill Pay.
View a quick demo to see how to pay a bill, set up Bill Pay alerts and more.
We’re here to help.
If you have any questions regarding this upgrade, please contact us at 540-899-2265. Thank you for choosing Virginia Partners Bank for your financial needs. We’re excited to serve you even better with our upgraded Bill Pay service.